Riverview Health Rehab & Fitness in Noblesville will reopen fitness services on Monday, July 6. The Carmel location will reopen on Monday, July 13. New protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of Riverview Health staff, patients and fitness clients.
Therapy & Fitness:
- Both the Noblesville and Carmel facilities will be split into fitness only and therapy only equipment for cardio, strength training, dumbbells, stability balls, etc.
- Members will be required to check in at front desk when they arrive.
- The locker rooms at the Noblesville facility will remain closed. Fitness clients may change in the restroom by the café if needed.
- Per the CDC’s recommendation, members will be required to wear a mask at all times, unless they are using a cardio machine. Workouts should be adjusted accordingly.
- Fitness staff will be on site at all times to help adjust workouts if members need assistance.
- To promote social distancing, the café at Noblesville and the lobby at Hazel Dell will be closed.
- Fitness members at the Noblesville location should exit the facility via the door by the track/TVs.
- Wipe down exercise equipment before and after each use.
- Sanitize hands before and after cleaning gym equipment.
- Fitness clients may not use any equipment in the designated therapy area. If members need assistance with a modification, fitness staff will assist.
- Fitness services will be open for 1-hour increments, and then shut down for 30-minute intervals for cleaning and to rotate cardio equipment.
Hours and Capacity:
- Monday-Friday 8:30-9:30 a.m., 10-11 a.m., 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 1-2 p.m., 2:30-3:30 p.m., 4-5 p.m., 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Each facility will have a limited number of clients allowed in at one time. Noblesville will allow 20 fitness clients at a time, and Carmel will allow 12 fitness clients at a time.
- Members can reserve a spot at either facility via phone (leave a voicemail) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are not required to reserve a spot. If a spot is not reserved, they are distributed at a first come, first serve basis.
Additional Updates & Memberships:
- As the staff at Riverview Health Rehab & Fitness adjusts to our new protocols, we will work to eliminate the 30-minute cleaning breaks and to integrate them into our regular schedule.
- All fitness memberships will be extended from March 16 to ensure clients are able to enjoy full use of the gym. Fitness member accounts will be updated when members check in at the gym. Please be patient as we update our records.
- Fitness appointments, pool classes and land fitness classes will open at a later date.